Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our clan. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I post about my life in general, my good and bad days. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. At the age of one and a quarter I was accepted into my parents. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future, I was determined to succeed and make my parents happy. My plan of life was as follows: I'd study at university, land work in a corporate, marry and buy a home. That was my ideal of what success would look like. But the reality of life changed my thoughts. 2013 was the year I realized it difficult to accept my job. Even though the compensation and the status was great but I did not feel that the work was satisfying. In reality, I thought I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. It was in 2013 that I discovered that my true passion was working out. I also liked socializing and being able to assist others. As I moved towards this direction change in my life, I discovered private training. This year I will celebrate my 7th anniversary. In 2014 I began my own business. There are few Asian women in the industry. My goal in this industry is to create a more healthy and sustainable life style that is in line with the desires of my clients. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their goals and achieve all they wish to achieve in their lives. While my professional life began to take off, I experienced one of the biggest losses in my life to datethat of losing my mother. In Heaven she rests now following an eight-year fight against Scleroderma. But I still carry my Mom with me and dream of her every day. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life can be a bit elusive in providing us with what we truly require. There are many ways that the loss of my mother changed me. It is my belief that she provided me with another chance to experience her loss. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start a new life. For me, it was my second chance to lead a fulfilled life. What I'm experiencing as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It's like I am truly living, instead of just being. My experiences are shared with you so that I can share with you my experiences as well as my words. It will allow you to know you're not alone. You are capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and is normal. The health of a person is the most important wealth. I hope that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. Death is our only certainty in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta

April Love Geary and April Jones